With rounded corners and smooth finishes, the Gendex GXS-700 sensors comfortably fit the oral cavity. High-definition images having amazing clarity and detail that support diagnosis and treatment.
- The easy to use, portable sensors make going digital seamless
- Two ergonomically designed sensor sizes accommodate both children and adults for optimal patient comfort
- A streamlined workflow saves time and allows dentists to see more patients
- Advanced CMOS sensor technology enables enhanced diagnostic capabilities
- Dynamic exposure settings provide consistent image quality and repeatable results
- Durable material and components increase the product’s lifespan
- Gx Picture allows for an open software architecture
- Significantly reduces patient exposure to radiation
An Innovative Solution
The Gendex GXS-700 sensors are designed to make migrating from film, or upgrading a digital system, easier than ever. The GXS-700 sensors come from a strong lineage of imaging excellence, raising the performance bar for other digital sensors. From ease-of-use and portability to enhanced acuity and sustainability, these new sensors underscore Gendex’s desire and commitment to help advance your practice with innovative and affordable solutions.
The Workflow Wonder
- Known for improving the clinical lives of dentists, Gendex engineered the GXS-700 for smooth integration into practice management systems. This creates more time for patient contact and additional appointments. The GXS-700 can be conveniently carried to wherever it is needed, from operatory to operatory, for fast, proficient service.
- Its unique “Always Ready” feature automatically recognizes the presence of radiation and starts image acquisition without initiating the capture through software or hardware interfaces.
- With its fast Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connection, you’ll save time every day, no matter the type of appointment. Digital images appear instantly, providing clinicians with immediate feedback. In an emergency, valuable time is not wasted waiting for film to develop, allowing you to quickly attend to your patient.
High Quality Image Capture
- Using the latest sensor technology, the GXS-700 system delivers real-time images of truly amazing clarity and detail — greatly supporting diagnosis and treatment.
- Easily capture high definition images of both horizontal and vertical bitewings, as well as effortlessly capture challenging areas such as third molars and long-rooted canines
- Advanced CMOS sensor technology enhances image quality, elevating technical and diagnostic capabilities
- Working within a wide dynamic range of X-ray exposure settings provides consistent image quality and repeatable results
- High-performance sensor captures high resolution images, providing more than 20 visible line pairs per millimeter
Two Ergonomically Designed Sensor Sizes
The GXS-700 sensors accommodate both children and adults, featuring rounded corners and smooth edge finishes to comfortably fit the anatomical shape of the oral cavity. Durable materials and components increase the life span of the product.